Although, it is explained in depth I would not recommend this as a pattern for the very beginner. It would be for the intermediate sewist. It is a lot easier than it looks, though!
Size: 4-10 years
- 1 -1/2 yards of outer coat fabric
- 1 -1/2 yards of lining fabric (we like flannel)
- Old hoodie and cargo pants….upcycle time!
- Fusible interfacing
- Matching thread
- Separating Zipper (20 inch for size 10, 18 inch for size 8 & 6 and 16 inch for size 4)
- One heavy duty snap/snap set tool (or button/Velcro closure)
***After purchase, you will receive an order confirmation containing the links to download this PDF pattern.