This one is also fully lined so need to worry about seam finishing.
Also, in typical LG fashion, the Poppy Bubble Tank was created out of some XL women’s t-shirts! All LilyGiggle recycled t-shirt patterns also include directions for using your favorite new stretch knit fabric yardage.
This is for the PDF pattern only, not the actual “Poppy Bubble Tank” Tunic.
***sized for stretch knits only***
Size: 12 months-7 years
- Fabric ~ 4 large t-shirts for the tunic and several scraps for the embellishment
- ~If buying off of the bolt (45”wide):
- ½ yd. of fabric A (bodice)
- ½ yd. fabric lining
- 1 yd. of fabric B (skirt) *1¼” for sz. 7
- 1 yd. fabric for lining *1¼” for sz. 7
- Various scraps or remnants for ruffles and flower
- Color coordinating thread
- Ball point sewing machine needle for sewing a stretch knit
- 3/8” wide elastic
***After purchase, you will receive an order confirmation containing the links to download this PDF pattern.
Special thanks goes out to Hannah Huff Photography for her beautiful photo, to Jaime at Maple Sugar Lane for the super fun wool felt headband and to Palm Tree Princess for her lovely version of the Poppy Bubble and Azalea Cloche Hat (turquoise background photo).